The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.
The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.
The Richard III Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can discuss King Richard III and anything related to his life and times.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richard Related Photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msallylaw

msallylaw

Richard Related Photos Empty
PostSubject: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:31

Richard Related Photos York-214

Last edited by msallylaw on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:33

Richard Related Photos York-213
Back to top Go down
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:36

Richard Related Photos York-215
Back to top Go down
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:38

Richard Related Photos York-216
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Admin
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:41

Thanks so much for sharing these. I love how whoever set up the exhibit gave Richard a boar badge, so he's supporting himself.  king

So the boar badges displayed are actually those Richard handed out to supporters? Ooooh, neat!
Back to top Go down
https://richardiiinetwork.forumotion.com
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:43

Richard Related Photos York-217
Back to top Go down
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:48

Owner wrote:
Thanks so much for sharing these. I love how whoever set up the exhibit gave Richard a boar badge, so he's supporting himself.  king

So the boar badges displayed are actually those Richard handed out to supporters? Ooooh, neat!

Hi you are most welcome !!!!! Very Happy Iam very fortunate to live where i do & to have seen the Richard lll exibition in the Yorkshire Museum in July last year .
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Admin
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:53

I tried to watch a video made by someone visiting the museum... I think in Micklegate... but the camera went all over the place. When I needed to know what the inside of the Guildhall looked like, I was lucky enough to find photos on deviantart.com. It's really nice you're sharing what you've seen, because so many of us can't see it -- not even the interior of Yorkminster.
Back to top Go down
https://richardiiinetwork.forumotion.com
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptySat 22 Mar 2014, 03:11

Wednesday wrote:
I tried to watch a video made by someone visiting the museum... I think in Micklegate... but the camera went all over the place. When I needed to know what the inside of the Guildhall looked like, I was lucky enough to find photos on deviantart.com. It's really nice you're sharing what you've seen, because so many of us can't see it -- not even the interior of Yorkminster.

Yes the Richard lll Museum is currently situatated in Monk  Bar. They have secured funding to move to a larger premisis. I will post links to my local newspaper to all matters regarding Richard lll.

Last edited by msallylaw on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong location of Museum)
Back to top Go down
msallylaw

msallylaw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos EmptySat 22 Mar 2014, 04:04

[quote="msallylaw"]
Wednesday wrote:

Hi have you tried Youtube ?? I think York has their own channel. The Guildhall had to be rebuilt as it was badly damaged during WW2.

Yes the Richard lll Museum is currently situatated in Monk  Bar. They have secured funding to move to a larger premisis. I will post links to my local newspaper to all matters regarding Richard lll.

Please let me know if there's anything specific that you would like me to post pictures of York/Richard related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Related Photos   Richard Related Photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Related Photos
Page 1 of 1