The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.

A forum where you can discuss King Richard III and anything related to his life and times.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Introducing myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phaecilia

PostSubject: Introducing myself   Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been a Richard III Society member since 2004. My interest in Richard III began with An Age of Kings on TV. I wanted to know more, and I soon learned that Shakespeare's version of 15th century history disagreed with the books I found. I read P.M Kendall's Richard III and Thomas Costain's 4 vol. history, ending with the Last Plantagenets.

I went on to explore other interests until I discovered the RIII Society website. I was amazed and intrigued by all of the new books published since I read Kendall and Costain. I've been reading as much as I can ever since. I hope I can contribute helpful questions or comments about aspects of Richard's life and times that seem to be overlooked. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.

phaecilia
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Welcome, Phaecilia. Smile

Introducing myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1