The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.

A forum where you can discuss King Richard III and anything related to his life and times.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Greetings everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily de Negro

PostSubject: Greetings everyone    Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm

I am not a member of the Richard III society but i do often read its publications. R3 is a rather new topic of interest for me, and though i enjoy reading about his life amd times generally, i am looking for online sources or connections to contemporary documents giving insight to Richard's influence on English common law. I would like to use it for a possible law review article about the origins of American juris prudence. Thanks and i look forward to interacting with you all.
LDN
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone    Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Lily de Negro wrote:
I am not a member of the Richard III society but i do often read its publications. R3 is a rather new topic of interest for me, and though i enjoy reading about his life amd times generally, i am looking for online sources or connections to contemporary  documents giving insight to Richard's influence on English common law. I would like to use it for a possible law review article about the origins of American juris prudence. Thanks and i look forward to interacting with you all.
LDN

Welcome, Lily. There are a lot of scholarly fans who will be able to help. I hope you find everything you need and want.

Greetings everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Richard III Network :: R3N COMMUNITY CENTER :: Welcome Newcomers-
Jump to: