The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.

A forum where you can discuss King Richard III and anything related to his life and times.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What do you think ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
msallylaw

PostSubject: What do you think ???   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
khafara

PostSubject: Re: What do you think ???   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:24 pm

I think we might be seeing a flurry of TV crews descending upon that inn.

It would not surprise me one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
whitehound
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think ???   Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Well, there seems no doubt that that's a human - probably adult male - voice saying "Richard" on the recording, it's very clear, and although you sometimes can get odd bits of radio and TV broadcasts popping up unexpectedly on anything remotely receptive (such as in the blank bits between the tracks of old vinyl records, if you live close to a transmitter, or even on biscuit tins) it would be a really huge coincidence if they happened to accidentally pick up just one word from a broadcast - a whole word, on its own, complete and with nothing before or after it - and that one word was that word, in that place.

That leaves three possibilities: fraud, genuine spirit contact or inadvertent telekinesis caused by the resarchers' unconscious wills and expectations.  If it's a genuine spirit it could be our Richard, or some other Richard, or something fooling about.

But it wouldn't be surprising if it was our Richard.  The peculiar way his body was found, under an R and in the very first place they looked, suggests that he maintains a level of both psychic presence and oversight of the area, and all the attention he's been getting recently would feed more power to him and make his manifestation stronger.  If he wasn't already quite psychically loud I don't think he'd have as many followers as he has, and dying the way he did and where he did, shedding blood so close to the heart of England, I think makes him a sacrificial king and gives him the same sort of force you get at stone circles, it makes him part of the energetic underpinnings of England herself, so it would be like him to produce what might be, if genuine, the best ghost-recording ever made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think ???   

Back to top Go down

What do you think ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Richard III Network :: R3N COMMUNITY CENTER :: Paranormal Richard-
Jump to: