The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.
The Richard III Network
Welcome to The Richard III Network. We hope you enjoy your visit and consider joining our forum.
The Richard III Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can discuss King Richard III and anything related to his life and times.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum, yay!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walburga

Walburga

New Forum, yay!  Empty
PostSubject: New Forum, yay!    New Forum, yay!  EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 13:34

This looks good! Thank you to whoever took the trouble to set up this forum.

edited to add:

Oops! Forgot that I'm supposed to introduce myself.
I'm a Ricardian of almost 5 decades. An interest in a medieval English king was and is a rather exotic interest in Germany. It started with a mix of Olivier's Richard III, Josephine Tey's Daughter of Time, a picture of the NPG portrait and Paul Murrey Kendall's biography.

There were long years when my interest lay dormant, but with the dawn of the internet it was revived. All the information and all those books that were so easily accessible now! After a visit to Bosworth I finally I became a member of the UK Branch of the Richard III Society about 7 years ago.  

I never ever expected that he could be found, and consider it amazing luck that I can be witness to the amazing proceedings of the past 2 years.

So, and now her I am, and hope this forum is going to be a friendly place.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Admin
Wednesday

New Forum, yay!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum, yay!    New Forum, yay!  EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 14:34

Welcome, Walburga. We're going to make every effort to make sure it is a friendly place where everyone can talk about anything.
Back to top Go down
https://richardiiinetwork.forumotion.com
msallylaw

msallylaw

New Forum, yay!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum, yay!    New Forum, yay!  EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:26

Hi iam Ally & i from York.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Admin
Wednesday

New Forum, yay!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum, yay!    New Forum, yay!  EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 15:37

Welcome Ally! I envy your living in Yorkshire, I think it's the most beautiful place on earth.
Back to top Go down
https://richardiiinetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Forum, yay!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum, yay!    New Forum, yay!  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum, yay!
Page 1 of 1